Bitcoin 22 hours ago · 2 min read
Jane Ma Verified — Jane Ma has verified that all information presented on this page is true and accurate.
Table of Contents
Jane is the Co-Founder and Co-Project Lead at zkLend. She started her career at Credit Suisse before making her way to Deliveroo. Working initially as Operations Manager and later on Chief of Staff at Deliveroo Hong Kong, Jane fell in love with the high octane startup environment and work culture. She has extensive experience helping scale business operations at various start-ups.
An initial skeptic until she used these web3 protocols herself, she became fascinated with the issues of scalability that prevent mass adoption and creation of a fully on-chain financial ecosystem. She believes that DeFi dApps play a vital role in powering the Web 3 economy by providing liquidity and composability. As the most basic of all financial primitives, borrowing and lending was where she naturally wanted to start building. Jane graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University majoring in Economics and History.
- zkLend, Co-Founder & Co-Project Lead
- Evercare Health, Head of Projects, Sep 2021 - Jan 2022
- Deliveroo, Business Strategy Lead, Feb 2020 - Aug 2021
- Deliveroo, Operations Manager, Nov 2017 - Feb 2020
- Credit Suisse, Portfolio Solutions Analyst, Apr 2016 - Jul 2017
- Credit Suisse, IB Rotational Program Analyst, Jul 2015 - Apr 2016
- Barnard College, Sales Associate, May 2013 - Apr 2015
- Barnard College, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Economics and History, 2012 - 2015
- Columbia University in the City of New York,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Jane Ma. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.