David Zacks is the Chief Compliance Officer at Bitflyer USA. In this role, David leads Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Affairs. Prior to joining Bitflyer USA, David held various Compliance management roles at Airbnb, Auka, JP Morgan Chase and Yapstone. He also served as the Liaison to Mexico at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
Throughout his career, David has set up compliance programs, led investigative teams, navigated complex sanctions regimes, expanded global licensing and provided executive oversight. David has a B.A. degree from California Lutheran University in Political Science and International Studies, and an M.A. degree from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in International Policy Studies. He is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist and a Certified Financial Crime Specialist.
- Auka Head of Risk, Compliance & Payments Operations 2018-2020
- Yapstone Director of Payment Operations 2016-2018
- Airbnb Payments Compliance Program Manager 2014-2016
- JPMorgan Vice-President Compliance Manager 2012-2014
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, Master of Arts, International Policy Studies,
- California Lutheran University, Bachelors of Arts, International Studies and Political Science,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of David Zacks. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.