Cal Evans Verified — Cal Evans has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Cal Evans is perhaps one of the very few international technology lawyers with expertise in ICO compliance and strategy. A law graduate from London, Cal is a UK lawyer and US multi-state litigation expert. In 2015, Cal undertook his certificate in financial markets from Yale University. In 2016, Cal left a top California law firm to start Gresham International, a compliance and strategy firm specializing in the cryptocurrency space.
- Gresham International Managing Associate
- The British Blockchain Association Board Member
- The Cryptocurrency Academy Founder Oct 2017 - Mar 2018
- Institute of Blockchain, Certified Cryptocurrency Expert, 2019
- Yale School of Management, Certificate, Financial Markets, 2016
- University of Law, PGDip LP, Legal Practice Course, 2009-2010
- University of Surrey, LLB (Hons), Law, 2006-2009
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Cal Evans. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.