Richie is Co-Founder and Chief Information Officer of Bittrex. He previously served as a leader in the Amazon Information Security Team.
In this role, he managed a global 24/7 Security Operations Center responsible for Security Operations, Incident Response, External Threat Intelligence, Advanced Monitoring and Analysis, Vulnerability Management, Application Security as well as a development organization that supported all these efforts.
Prior to joining Amazon, Lai spent 12 years at Microsoft building up their security engineering and Internet crimes division.
- Amazon Senior Security Manager 2013-2017
- Qualys Director of Vulnerability Research 2009-2010
- Microsoft Principal Development Manager 2003-2009
- Microsoft Security Engineer 2000-2003
- University of Central Florida, Computer Science, 1994-1996
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Richie Lai. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.