Jason Fang Verified — Jason Fang has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Jason Fang cofounded and manages Sora Ventures, a venture capital firm. Founded in January 2018, the firm claims to be Asia’s first crypto currency-backed fund with $30 million in assets. The company invests 80% of its capital in blockchain and digital currency projects. A number of startups have been backed by Sora Ventures, including Mithril, a decentralized video content platform, and Alphaslot, a blockchain-based gaming platform.
- Sora Ventures Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Milken Institute Young Leader's Circle
- Blockchain Institute Chicago Director Board of Directors
- Mithril Advisor & Lead Investor
- Alchemist Accelerator Mentor
- Startupbootcamp Mentor
- PlatON Head of Global Business Development May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Fenbushi Capital Associate Feb 2016 - Apr 2017
- Wanxiang Blockchain Labs Director of Marketing and Operations May 2016 - Oct 2016
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Jason Fang. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.