Truffle provides world-class solutions for blockchain development, offering the tooling, training, advisory and support services for the world’s most popular blockchain networks. With a strong foundation in the Ethereum ecosystem, Truffle’s suite of tools is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and is trusted to help bring dapps and smart contracts to life.
- TRUFFLE TEAMS – Smart Contract Management for Dapp Developers.
1. Truffle – Truffle is a popular development framework for Ethereum with a mission to make your life a whole lot easier.
- Smart Contract Lifecycle Management
- Automated Contract Testing
- Scriptable Deployment & Migrations
- Simple Network Management
2. Ganache – Quickly fire up a personal Ethereum blockchain which you can use to run tests, execute commands, and inspect state while controlling how the chain operates.
- Visual Mnemonic & Account Info
- Blockchain Log Output
- Advanced Mining Controls
- Built-in Block Explorer
- The Ethereum Blockchain
3. Drizzle – A collection of front-end libraries that make writing dapp user interfaces easier and more predictable.
- Reactive Ethereum Datastore
- Maintains Underlying Functions
- Use An Existing Store
- Component Library
- Truffle Suite consists of three tools that make your development experience sweeter: Truffle, Ganache and Drizzle. All three tools help speed up development and ensure you only need to focus on one thing: Your application.
- Truffle is building a community of developers who are on the forefront of an exciting new technology. It’s mission is to make developers’ lives easier through tools, guidance, tutorials, documentation, training and support.
Founder & CEO
Vice President, Global Strategic Partnerships
Software Development Lead - Front-end
Head of Engineering
Head of Curriculum & Training
Head of Product & Marketing
Technical Lead for Truffle Teams
49 Bogart St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USAOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Truffle. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.