Cole Petersen · 16 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Ari Paul
ASUS Mining RX 470 is designed for coin mining with high-efficiency components – delivering maximum hash-rate production at minimum cost. ASUS Mining RX 470 is engineered to be seriously durable, enabling 24/7 operation for uninterrupted coin production. With GPU Tweak II also included for easy clock-speed and voltage tuning, ASUS Mining RX 470 provides the vital hardware and software tools cryptocurrency miners need to succeed in their quest to make a profit — making the new cards a great choice for building mining systems with the best possible cost-performance ratio.
- Dual-Ball Bearing Fans run smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- IP5X-Certified Fans for dust resistant and longer fan lifespan.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU TWEAK II allows you to modify GPU clock, memory clock and voltage to gain the best hash rate.
- Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon RX 470
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.5
- Video Memory: GDDR5 4GB
- Engine Clock: GPU Boost Clock : 1206 MHz
- GPU Base Clock: 926 MHz
- Stream Processors: 2048
- Memory Clock: 7000 MHz (1750 MHz GDDR5)
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Interface – DVI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
- Accessories: 1 x CD, 1 x Quick Guide
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions: 9.4 ” x 5.1 ” x 1.5 ” Inch (24 x 13 x3.89 Centimeter)
- Note: To have the best cooling performance, ASUS MINING-RX470-4G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!