4 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
The Radeon RX 470 is AMD’s new high-end graphics card designed for premium HD gaming at an attractive price. Built on the Polaris architecture and fabricated with FinFET 14nm process, this card comes equipped with 2048 Stream Processors and 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 memory, delivering exceptional performance and efficiency for smooth HD and VR gaming. Async shaders and new geometry capabilities of the latest version of Graphics Core Next enable unprecedented DirectX 12 performance. You can also experience a new level of immersion with mind-blowing VR, powered by Radeon revolutionary LiquidVR technology.
- The MSI RX470 MINER 8G is engineered specifically for cryptocurrency mining and comes with only a DVI connector.
- PCI Express x16 3.0
- DVI x 1 (version 1.4 Ready)
- Just video card, no drivers, no cables
- Lower power consumption, lower cost vs RX580, best ROI on Ethereum mining
- Brand: MSI
- Model: MSI-RX470MINER8G-RFB
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- GPU Series: AMD Radeon RX 400 Series
- GPU: Radeon RX 470
- Memory Size: 8GB
- Ports: 1 x DVI-D
- Cooler: Double Fans
- Slot Width: Dual Slot
All images, branding and wording is copyright of MSI Radeon RX 470 MINER 8G. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.