Oluwapelumi Adejumo · 15 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Tone Vays has worked on Wall Street for almost 10 years starting as a Risk Analyst at Bear Stearns and later becoming a VP at JP Morgan Chase in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis.
His expertise is in Economic Trends, Trading and Risk Analysis. Ever since getting involved in the cryptocurrency ecosystem in early 2013, he has been very active in spreading the relevance and importance of this technology as it helps promote economic freedom.
Vays has been featured in several Documentaries like Magic Money & Bitcoin – Beyond the Bubble. He is now an independent content creator and on his YouTube channel focused on sound economics & finance.
Vays holds a Masters Degree in Financial Engineering from Florida State University along with Bachelor Degrees in Mathematics and Geology.
- ToneVays.com, Content Creator
- Brave New Coin, Head of Research, 2015-2016
- CoinTelegraph, Research Analyst / Writer, 2014-2015
- Axioma, Inc., Senior Financial Analyst, 2012-2015
- MSCI Inc., VP Operations, 2010-2012
- Florida State University, MS, Financial Engineering, 2003-2005
- State University of New York at New Paltz, BS, Geopolitical/Geophysical Engineering, 1997-2002