12 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Dan is currently the Growth Lead for Kraken. His former company Interchange, a portfolio reconciliation tool for crypto institutional traders, was acquired by Kraken in 7/2019. Prior to that, he was at Uber on Rider Growth/Global Data.
Before Uber, Dan built some of the most popular early crypto products including ChangeTip (acquired by AirBnB), and ZeroBlock (acquired by Blockchain.com in the second-ever all Bitcoin acquisition). He was part of the original 2013 crypto meetup group in SF which was comprised with the founders of Coinbase, Ripple, Kraken, and others.
- Kraken, Growth Lead
- Interchange, Director Of Business Development, 2017-2019
- Uber, Global Data, 2017
- ChangeTip, Lead Mobile Product Manager, 2014-2015
- Blockchain, Inc., Director of Product, 2013-2014
- ZeroBlock, Co-Founder, 2013
- Texas A&M University - Mays Business School, Business Administration, Finance, 2006-2010
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Dan Held. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.