Caitlin Long is a 22-year Wall Street veteran who has been active in bitcoin and blockchain since 2012. She has been leading the charge to make her native state of Wyoming an oasis for blockchain companies in the US, where she helped Wyoming enact 13 blockchain-enabling laws in 2018 and 2019.
From 2016-18 she jointly spearheaded a blockchain project for delivering market index data to Vanguard as chairman and president of Symbiont, an enterprise blockchain start-up. Caitlin ran Morgan Stanley’s pension solutions business (2007-2016), held senior roles at Credit Suisse (1997-2007) and began her career at Salomon Brothers (1994-1997). She is a graduate of Harvard Law School (JD, 1994), the Kennedy School of Government (MPP, 1994) and the University of Wyoming (BA, 1990).
- WyoHackathon Chairman
- State of Wyoming Legislature Gubernatorial Appointee, Wyoming Blockchain Task Force
- Wyoming Blockchain Coalition Co-Founder 2017-2019
- Symbiont.io Chairman of the Board & President 2016-2018
- Morgan Stanley Managing Director 2007-2016
- Harvard Law School, JD, Law, 1990-1994
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government, MPP, International Trade and Finance, 1990-1994
- University of Wyoming, BA, Political Economy, 1987-1990
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Caitlin Long. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.