Shaurya Malwa · 3 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Michael Moro
EAK Digital is a global blockchain PR Agency that works with blockchain start-ups to help them gain mass media coverage across both mainstream and crypto publications alike. With a high level and specialised approach, EAK Digital uses its marketing mastery to develop tailored approaches for its array of clients; crafting bespoke plans, strategies and campaigns designed to gain the maximum results. EAK Digital is the brainchild of Erhan Korhaliller.
In April 2020, in response to the global pandemic, Erhan launched the world’s largest 3D Blockchain Conference, BlockDown 2020 that hosted grammy-nominated global artist Akon, amongst other crypto stars such as CZ, Erik Vorhees, Jed Mccaleb, Da Hongfei and Roger Ver.
- Authority Branding – With EAK’s extensive relationships with leading influencers in media, we provide exclusive access to a network of publishers, events and our own digital experts. All it takes is the right message, the right connections, and the right opportunities to present your brand as it truly is: an authority.
- Public Relations – Traditional PR agencies flout their credentials and testimonials as a way to lock clients into long-term contracts. But then they rarely produce results. EAK works across all major digital media channels and features your brand in world-renowned publications in a way that you can easily track your ROI. We don’t just build authority; from AI PR to IOT PR, we help build businesses.
- Blockchain PR – Blockchain’s evolution from fringe payments system to breakthrough ledger technology has left much of the media incapable of keeping up. But you’ve never met a PR agency like EAK Digital.
- Content Marketing – Whether it’s a blog, whitepaper, eBook or infographic, you need content to stay on the minds of customers and leads. Telling your brand story, communicating your industry expertise and owning keywords in Google search positions your brand in a way that, as your business grows, so does your reach.
- Link Building – Link building is the process of acquiring links from other domains back to your website. Good links from reputable sources allow search engines to assess how strong your website is and whether it is the best match for a user query. Enough high-quality links and you can quickly be ranked first for the keywords most relevant to your business.
86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE UKOpen in Google Maps →