Cole Petersen · 6 hours ago · 2 min read · Insights via Ari Paul
Bitcoin Foundation, Inc. is a Washington, DC non-profit corporation. It participates in workshops and conferences that assist software engineers and other early adopters to get their hands onto the Blockchain technology underpinning Bitcoin.
- The Bitcoin Foundation coordinates the efforts of the members of the Bitcoin community, helping to create awareness of the benefits of Bitcoin, how to use it and its related technology requirements, for technologists, regulators, the media and everyone else globally.
Benefits of being a member
- Participate in the annual planning process for Bitcoin Foundation advocacy and training programs
- Receive access to exclusive discounts and special offers for foundation and partner events and products
- Access a dedicated members-only Telegram group & monthly newsletter
- Receive a monthly members-only financial & operational update report from the Executive Director.
Washington, D.C., USAOpen in Google Maps →