DAPS is a cryptocurrency designed for corporate entities, traders, and individuals to have the autonomy to transactions business freely around the world safely and securely without the exposure to malicious actors that threaten financial transactions through traceability. The purpose of this project: We are hard at work developing the future of privacy to secure the future of financial transactions in a disruptive way without compromising the quality of service our users seek when conducting peer-to-peer transactions. DAPS will use the best available privacy features in combination with an on-chain solution to the "Trust Problem" in cryptocurrency. DAPS is on a path to rebuilding the trust back in privacy systems in cryptocurrency using Proof-of-Audit protocol designed to be the foundation of the HARPOCRATES protocol. Mainnet is launching Q2/Q3 2019 with a successful testnet completed in March 2019. DAPS will feature the best available privacy technologies such as Bulletproofs and RingCT and Ring Signatures. Privacy is a right, not a privilege.
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric.$42,232
- Proof-Of-Audit – Our unique on-chain solution to the trust problem of private crypto networks.
- RingCT – Implement the world’s leading privacy protocol, and enable all features since Trust issue will be addressed.
- PoSv3 – Fair and energy-efficient, prevents rich from getting richer.
- Masternodes – use 24/7 online collateralized nodes to augment chain and work as service nodes.
- Multinodes – More than 1 Masternode per instance.
- Stealth Addresses – Mandatory stealth address with optional public address system, allowing users to optionally track publicized spending.
- Cross-chain liquidity – A future focus on atomic swaps and innovative cross-chain liquidity solutions.
- DAPS Ecosystem & World – Remittance solutions, a full scale Freelancer-meets-GoFundMe project, and other initiatives will be undertaken, to spread DAPS with real usage.
Co-founder and Head of Operations
Chief Technical Officer
Business Development Manager / Advisor
DAPS Web Developer - Management
DAPS Junior Developer - Researcher
DAPS Council and Community
DAPS Community - International
DAPS Council and Advisor