DAPS stands for Decentralized Anonymous Payment System. DAPS is a planned privacy blockchain with a focus on security, scalability and total obfuscation. DAPS is currently hosted on the Ethereum network, pending the DAPS coin main net deployment. The goal of DAPS protocol is to create a fully anonymous staking coin and payment system with a trustless governance structure, a first in crypto-currencies. DAPS chain verification and consensus will be achieved via Proof Of Audit miners, Masternodes, and Proof Of Stake nodes.
Market Cap $15,824,351
Reported Volume 24H
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric. $45,938
Circulating Supply 52,586,828,002 DAPS
Total Supply 60,000,000,000 DAPS
First Announced February 28, 2018
Blockchain Ethereum (ERC20)
- Proof-Of-Audit – Our unique on-chain solution to the trust problem of private crypto networks.
- RingCT – Implement the world’s leading privacy protocol, and enable all features since Trust issue will be addressed.
- PoSv3 – Fair and energy-efficient, prevents rich from getting richer.
- Masternodes – use 24/7 online collateralized nodes to augment chain and work as service nodes.
- Multinodes – More than 1 Masternode per instance.
- Mandatory TOR/OBFS4 node relays – Nodes/wallets will have mandatory TOR/OBFS4 relays, allowing connection in areas where even TOR is unavailable.
- Stealth Addresses – Mandatory stealth address with optional public address system, allowing users to optionally track publicized spending.
- Cross-chain liquidity – A future focus on atomic swaps and innovative cross-chain liquidity solutions.
- DAPS Ecosystem & World – Remittance solutions, a full scale Freelancer-meets-GoFundMe project, and other initiatives will be undertaken, to spread DAPS with real usage.
PR Expert | Advisor