10 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
BitPay provides bitcoin and bitcoin cash payment processing services for merchants, and is one of the largest bitcoin payment processors. With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you’re using code that’s 100% open source for community testing and audits.
- Support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Bitpay Wallet. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the product mentioned on this page.