Footprint Analytics · 4 hours ago · 7 min read
Table of Contents
Opera is the first major browser to integrate a crypto wallet, enabling seamless access to the emerging web of tomorrow (Web 3). Opera’s wallet will automatically detect and show ERC20 compliant tokens, which some Dapps may use, as an in-game currency for example. Opera will also show any crypto-collectibles you may have (ERC721), sometimes referred to as NFTs.
- Crypto Payments, right from the browser to Merchants, Other users and apps: Pay with cryptocurrencies directly from your wallet. Opera now supports online payments with cryptocurrency where merchants support exists and enable to send money from wallet to wallet and interact with Dapps.
- Hold your crypto tokens and collectibles, right in your browser wallet: Opera’s wallet will automatically detect and show ERC20 compliant tokens, which some Dapps may use, as an in-game currency for example. Opera will also show any crypto collectibles you may have (ERC721), sometimes referred to as NFTs.
- Easy to use and secure the crypto wallet: The Opera wallet keeps a high level of security and gives you full control of your funds and collectible keys as they are all stored on your smartphone. The wallet also uses Android’s secure system lock, which makes transactions on the blockchain easier as you don’t require any additional PIN codes or passwords.
- Explore Web 3: Browse and interact with decentralised web apps on the Ethereum network.
- Make transaction on your desktop: Opera for computers lets you seamlessly interact with Ethereum Dapps and Web 3 without the need to install extensions or set up a new wallet. Download Opera for computers (Developer edition) to get started.