Founder of Osmosis Labs, Sunny Aggarwal has been developing blockchain technologies since he was an engineering student at UC Berkeley, where he founded the renowned Blockchain at Berkeley student organization and taught the Blockchain Fundamentals course.
Sunny discovered Cosmos in the summer of 2017 and dropped out of college (after two years) to work on the BFT consensus engine Tendermint. Furthermore, he is a Co-Founder and Co-Host of the Epicenter podcast, one of the leading tech podcasts in crypto since 2013, as well as a Co-Founder of Sikka, a validator company running the largest validator on the Cosmos Hub.
- Osmosis Co-Founder
- Sikka Co-Founder
- Tendermint Research Scientist Jun 2017 - Jun 2020
- Blockchain at Berkeley Co-Founder Sep 2015 - May 2019
- University of California, Berkeley Course Designer and Lecturer Aug 2016 - Dec 2017
- ConsenSys Ethereum Developer Intern May 2017 - Jul 2017
- University of California, Berkeley, Undergraduate [incomplete], Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), 2015 - 2017
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Sunny Aggarwal. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.