Jazear Brooks is the founder of Sifchain, a decentralized exchange where Cosmos meets Ethereum, and soon much more.
Jazear is a computer scientist (BS Computer Science and Economics from Yale) with a decade of leadership and engineering experience working within the technology and financial services industry. Before moving into blockchain, Jazear held positions at Microsoft, Glassboard, Pixorial, and Madrone (a hedge fund analytics company). Blockchain became Jazear’s paradise when he was able to combine his skill set in engineering and economics to develop novel cryptoeconomic models and trading strategies.
- SifChain Founder
- Swish Director Of Engineering
- Gigster Technical Product Manager Sep 2016 - Dec 2018
- Madrone Software and Analytics Developer Feb 2015 - Aug 2016
- Microsoft Program Manager Jan 2014 - Jun 2014
- WeDidIt Developer May 2013 - Aug 2013
- Glassboard CTO and Product Manager Sep 2011 - May 2013
- Ivy Labs Education Tutor and Programmer 2010 - 2012
- Microsoft Program Manager May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Pixorial Programmer May 2010 - Aug 2010
- Yale University, BS Computer Science and Economics, 2010 - 2014
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Jazear Brooks. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.