Preston Pysh is a graduate of West Point and Johns Hopkins University. He’s the founder of BuffettsBooks.com, and his videos on financial investing have been viewed by millions of people around the world. He takes great pleasure in taking complex ideas and making them accessible. He is the founder of the Pylon Holding Company and enjoys spending time with his wonderful family.
- The Investor's Podcast Show Host & Co-Founder
- IRCM Product Manager
- The Pylon Holding Company Founder
- The Johns Hopkins University, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Banking and Finance, 2016-2018
- Defense Acquisition University, Army Acqusition Officer, Program Management, 2011
- Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course, 2008-2009
- Army Aviation Flight School, Qualified in the AH-64D Apache, OH-58A/C, TH-67., 2003-2004
- United States Military Academy at West Point, Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering, 1999-2003
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Preston Pysh. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.