With a capacity for 2,500 visitors, 2 theatres seating 900 and 600 people each, over 100 internationally recognised and respected speakers and space for over 100 exhibitors, EuroFinTech 2018 will be one of Europe’s leading events in the fintech sector this year.
The agenda and speaker list are currently being finalised, but key elements of the agenda will include:
- Machine Learning in Human / AI interaction
- AI-powered surveillance
- The future of conversational AI
- Standardisation, collaboration and consensus in banking
- Blockchain and trade finance
- The true impact of decentralisation n Cryptocurrencies and central
- Crypto asset classification and management
- The DLT Regulatory landscape n The ICO landscape for 2019
Malaga is a Mediterranean city characterised by its wonderful climate, beautiful natural light, extraordinary sunrises and sunsets, the hospitality of its people and 3,000 years of history – but also for being a smart city with an innovative surrounding ecosystem.
With a metropolitan population of 1.1 million (8 % foreign), it is a dynamic southern-European hub and the gateway to the famous Costa del Sol tourist destination.
Malaga has one of the highest GDP growth rates since 2000 and is the third highest-ranking province in Andalusia and Spain in terms of overall growth. Malaga’s economic growth was 3.5% in 2015 and 3% in 2016.