Nick Chong · 1 week ago · 2 min read · Insights via Grayscale Investments
- This event has passed.
October 26, 2018
BlockchainBridge is proud to host its first Blockchain Conference in San Francisco, a networking event focused on the bridging the business and technology of blockchain to global markets.
This conference will feature 50+ speakers from different perspectives to showcase the many utilizations of Blockchain across industries and markets.
- Roberto Santana – Product Manager, Google
- Jason Civalleri – Compliance Officer, MyCrypto
- Randy Saaf – CEO, Lucid Sight Inc. & MLB Crypto
- Mabel Oza – Application System Engineer at Wells Fargo, AVP Inc.
- Kory Hoang – CEO & Co-founder of Stably – StableUSD
- Justin Wu – Cofounder of CoinState
- and more. . .
Attendees will gain a wealth of insights and information about the state of the token-based economy while networking with over 600 thought leaders & builders in Blockchain. Our conference brings together business professionals from blockchain based enterprises including CEO’s, end users, entrepreneurs, crypto funds, venture capitalists, investors, attorneys & developers to network and collaborate.
Who Will Attend?
- Enterprise CEO’s, CTO’s & CIO’s
- Blockchain Developers & Developer prospects
- Managing Director’s & VP’s
- Heads Of Innovation / New Ventures
- Blockchain Startups (Utility, Security, Hardware, dApps, Scalability etc.)
- Crypto Influencers
- Crypto Traders
- Technology Futurists
- FinTech Executives
- ICO Advisors/Consultants
- Venture Capitalists/Investors
- Crypto Hedge Funds, VC’s & Investment Banks
- Industry Regulators
- Blockchain Learners