Bitcoin 2019 Conference
- This event has passed.
Bitcoin 2019 is the annual conference, expo, festival and meeting place for the Bitcoin community.
The event has been inspired by Bitcoin 2013 and Bitcoin 2014 — conferences organized shortly after the technology’s inception. These were places where early adopters came and shared their enthusiasm, technical concerns and ideas for the future, all in a collaborative environment energized by the shared goal of advancing BTC.
With two full days of content, industry roundtables, an exposition hall and a monthlong virtual hackathon, Bitcoin 2019 will gather the best of the community in one place and yield real results that propel the world’s first blockchain forward, making it Bitcoin’s new yearly gathering place.
- Jimmy Song – Instructor, Programming Blockchain
- Aaron van Wirdum – Technical Editor, Bitcoin Magazine
- Erik Voorhees – CEO & Founder, ShapeShift
- Matt Corallo – Engineer, Chaincode Labs
- Tuur Demeester – Founder, Adamant Capital
- Jihan Wu – Co-Founder, Bitmain
- Anthony Pompliano – Founder & Partner, Morgan Creek Digital
- Stephen Pair – CEO, BitPay
- and more