On the 23rd and 24th May, leaders in policy, business and academia from around the world will converge in Kampala for Africa’s largest blockchain conference.
Organized by The Blockchain Association of Uganda, with support from the Government of Uganda, the Africa Blockchain Conference will concentrate on “the role of blockchain technology in Africa’s transformation.”
Through a series of impactful and experiential sessions, participants will realise their role in how to support a thriving blockchain innovation and business ecosystem.
Speakers will include representatives from;
- Bank of Uganda – Ministry of ICT
- Uganda Communications Commission
- Crypto Valley Association
- Kenya’s Blockchain Taskforce
- Bitcoin Foundation as well as many more.
A full list of speakers can be found on our website.