Nick Chong · 19 hours ago · 2 min read
- This event has passed.
May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
As many as 500 delegates. 2880 minutes of networking and educational activities focused on the decentralized economy. Only once in 3 months.
This is Tokenomics by Iskander.events.
Are You ready?
Tokenomics by Iskander.events is tailored to move a global community of investors, entrepreneurs and developers to a new level of understanding opportunities of blockchain market at Tallinn University of Technology May 23-24th 2018.
Iskander.events provides educational and networking opportunities to create the community sharing the same values and willing to develop cryptomarket and technology.
We have invited the strongest projects from all over the globe, which have already proven their success, to share their experience and failures.
Tokenomics by Iskander.events launches a series of conferences focused on special blockchain technical and market issues.
The Key Speakers are:
• Mario Laul – Beyond the Technological Revolution researcher, Tallinn Technological University
• Henry Liu – Yeomans Capital, Ex-Facebook
• Celeste Kwon – СЕО, Kryptono project, ex-Bithumb
• Alex Varabei – PhD in Finance, Ohio State University
• Henry Elder – Co-founder Digital Assets Advisor
• Will Andrich – Morgan Stanley, LCF Rothschild, PIK Group
• Hogi Hyun – Director, Abacus Capital
• Steve Good – Ex Infosys, Deloitte and IBM
• Lior Zaks – VP Strategic Business Olam Foundation
All the speeches will focus on financial and wealth generation topics such as tokenomics, token analysis, strategies for trading cryptocurrencies, and the future of the industry.
Regulators discussion will include representatives from Malta, Estonia, Belarus, Switzerland, Singapore, China and Lithuania.
The Conference will also feature the workshop that takes place in the form of a game session where teams build or test their projects token economics model.