David Schwartz is Chief Technology Officer at Ripple. David is one of the original architects of the Ripple consensus network and XRP. Prior to joining Ripple, David Schwartz was Chief Technical Officer for WebMaster Incorporated, a Santa Clara software developer.
He developed encrypted cloud storage and enterprise messaging systems for organizations like CNN and the National Security Agency (NSA). Known as “JoelKatz,” he is a respected voice in the digital currency community.
- WebMaster Incroporated CTO 2001-2011
- Worldwide Internet Solutions Senior Network Engineer 1996-1998
- Internet Gateway Connections Director of Network Services 1995-1996
- Cardiophonics Partner 1992-1995
- University of Houston, Electrical Engineering, 1986-1990
All images, branding and wording is copyright of David Schwartz. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.