Ana Grabundzija · 2 days ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
David Schwartz is Chief Technology Officer at Ripple. David is one of the original architects of the Ripple consensus network and XRP. Prior to joining Ripple, David Schwartz was Chief Technical Officer for WebMaster Incorporated, a Santa Clara software developer.
He developed encrypted cloud storage and enterprise messaging systems for organizations like CNN and the National Security Agency (NSA). Known as “JoelKatz,” he is a respected voice in the digital currency community.
- Ripple, CTO
- WebMaster Incroporated, CTO, 2001-2011
- Worldwide Internet Solutions, Senior Network Engineer, 1996-1998
- Internet Gateway Connections, Director of Network Services, 1995-1996
- Cardiophonics, Partner, 1992-1995
- University of Houston, Electrical Engineering, 1986-1990