The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. It was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in New York.
Goldman Sachs Services
- Investment Banking. Goldman Sachs offers financial advisory services, including advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate defense, risk management, and restructurings and spin-offs; and underwriting services comprising public offerings and private placements of a range of securities, loans and other financial instruments, and derivative transactions.
- Securities. Goldman Sachs serves institutional clients including Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Banks and Brokerages, Pensions, Endowments and Foundations, Corporations, and Governments.
- Investing and Lending. Goldman Sachs provides a variety of services to bring investors together with projects and organizations in need of capital.
- Investment Management. Goldman Sachs provides investment management services and offer investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients
- Research. Covering areas such as economics, portfolio strategy, derivatives and equity and credit securities in more than 25 stock markets and 50 economies and regions around the world.
Goldman Sachs Portfolio Companies
Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer