At the core of its design, DragonGlass is a highly scalable Platform as a Service infrastructure that stores and processes (unmarshalling, indexing, signature verification, etc) data collected from the Hedera Hashgraph platform at a TPS similar to the Mainnet. For end-users, the platform supports a Google-like search to access accounts, transactions, smart contracts files, … almost everything produced on the Mainnet. For developers, the platform supports a wide range of REST-based APIs to access all data.
New York, NY, U.S.
DragonGlass Features / Tech Specs
- Realtime Data Subscriptions
- Multilevel Data Enrichment
- Support for Custom Smart Contracts
- REST-based Search and Data API
- Single Data Source Across Multiple Ledgers
- Supports Private Blockchains
- Managed Service for Enterprise Clients
- Bulk Data for Analytics
CEO & President
Head of Solutions
Head of Financial Services