Community Incubator Launchpool Labs announces Solana-based asymmetric multiplayer VR gaming metaverse Boss Fighters
Innovative gaming show and metaverse built as a unique play-to-earn asymmetric multiplayer game where a VR player takes the role of the powerful boss-monster, while PC players team up against it, battling for prestige, fame, and precious loot.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release. Readers should conduct their own research prior to taking any actions related to the content mentioned in this article. Learn more ›
“The (VR) industry as a whole is growing at a fast pace, with the global VR market size projected to increase from less than five billion U.S. dollars in 2021 to more than 12 billion U.S. dollars by 2024. Both the enterprise and consumer segments, including the increased development of the VR gaming industry, are expected to profit from the forecast growth.” – Statista VR gaming report.
..success of Axie Infinity proved that it was truly possible to have a game that worked hand-in-hand with crypto and brought forth a new narrative to crypto; Game Finance (GameFi) and Play to Earn (P2E).
— Sino Global Capital (@SinoGlobalCap) December 15, 2021
Launchpool Labs, the chain agnostic community-centric incubator, powered by Launchpool, that offers incubation via a bespoke model that serves co-building the MVP and MVC (minimum viable community), as well as raising pre-seed / seed rounds, is announcing its next incubee, as per a release shared with CryptoSlate.
After successfully incubating several projects, and raising millions in USD in pre-seed and seed from its loyal community, Launchpool Labs is welcoming the “Boss Fighters” team as the next project to join the incubator.
“We are thrilled to bring this unique VR gaming metaverse experience to our community at Launchpool Labs, and look forward to spending the next couple of months working together with the team behind “Boss Fighters”, who will be raising pre-seed and seed with us.” said Roxana Nasoi, Managing Director at Launchpool Labs.
She added, “We have seen massive demand for gamefi and play-to-earn projects from the Launchpool community, which we believe to continue throughout Q1 2022. With the “Boss Fighters” game combining asymmetric multiplayer, NFTs, and rewards on the Solana blockchain, we believe the Launchpool Labs Investor Club members will enjoy this exclusive early access, support the project, and join the fun.”
“We are excited to join Launchpool Labs and introduce our project to the world together. This partnership will set the stage for a long-term collaboration with the crypto communities and game-fi ecosystem We look forward to engaging VR users, gamers, crypto-enthusiasts, and creators with the best action-packed VR / PC Metaverse gaming experience.”, says Vadim S, Co-Founder, CEO at Boss Fighters.
Some of the unique features of the project include:
- Boss Fighters is the first metaverse built as an action-packed and fun asymmetric VR vs PC game on the blockchain. The team behind it comes with 5+ years of VR game development experience, and thus believes that metaverse should be centered around exciting gameplay to attract gamers and VR users to play, participate, create and watch.
- The project aims at narrowing the gap between VR, PC players, and crypto enthusiasts by providing unique benefits and experiences for each community. Hop on to play-to-earn battles as Boss or Fighter, to become futuristic superstar gladiator, to win valuable cosmetic items, skins, and other rewards, stored onchain and tradable on the marketplace.
- WATCH-TO-EARN Experience. There is no show without the audience! Bet on players and teams to get rewards. Have fun interfering with battle by aiding VR or PC players in special game modes.
- PLAY-TO-EARN ECONOMY. The game features a host of cosmetic items, skins, and other rewards, stored on the blockchain and tradable on the marketplace.
- THE METAVERSE FOR CREATORS. Being the gaming show in the first place we plan to reward participants for promoting the Boss Fighters show, streaming battles, or making mods, skins, maps, and other in-game digital assets.
- This is a community-centered project.
— LaunchpoolLabs (@LaunchpoolLabs) November 15, 2021
About Launchpool Labs
The Launchpool Labs incubator is part of the broader Launchpool Ecosystem, along with Launchpool’s regulatory compliant pre-IDO guaranteed allocation platform and Launchpool Web3 Techstars Accelerator program with Alphabit Fund.
“This incubator allows us to support early-stage projects, by granting them the right technical, operational, legal, marketing, and community support, and by involving our most loyal community members in pre-seed and seed raises” explained Roxana Nasoi.
- Roxana Nasoi
- [email protected]
About Boss Fighters
Solana-based asymmetric multiplayer VR gaming metaverse, bringing innovative gaming shows and metaverse experience. Boss Fighters is built as a unique play-to-earn multiplayer game where a VR player takes the role of the powerful boss-monster, while PC players team up against it, battling for prestige, fame, and precious loot.
- Michael V.
- [email protected]