Zachary Williamson is the co-founder and CEO of Aztec Protocol, a smart contract platform with privacy by default and secured by Ethereum. He is a cryptographer, software engineer, and ex-particle physicist.
- Aztec Protocol Co-Founder & CEO
- Entrepreneur First EF9 Cohort Member
- Carallon Ltd Software Developer Jan 2015 - Sep 2017
- University of Oxford, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Neutrino Physics, 2010 - 2015
- University of Southampton, Master's degree Physics with Particle Physics, 2006 - 2010
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Zachary Williamson. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.