Ana Grabundzija · 2 days ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Robert Mao (Chinese 冒志鸿), Founder and CEO of ArcBlock, Inc., is a serial entrepreneur and innovator. Robert’s projects and activities have been covered widely by global news media, including TechCrunch, CNN, USA Today, and other outlets.
Mao was introduced to Bitcoin in 2009 and has been researching and experimenting with blockchain technology since 2013. He has spoken about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology at events around the world.
Prior to beginning his own startup, he worked for Microsoft Research’s Future Social Experiences (FUSE) labs, a research center focusing on social computing and machine learning.
Before joining Microsoft, Mao founded Lodesoft Corp and UUZone Interactive Inc. in China. He also co-founded the non-profit Seattle Entrepreneurship Club, which is now one of the largest entrepreneurship organizations in the Pacific Northwest.
- W3C HTML Working Group, Invited Expert, 2007-2018
- PixoMobile, Co-Founder & CEO, 2013-2017
- Seattle Entrepreneurship Club, Co-Founder, Chairman of Board, 2010-2013
- Microsoft, Research Software Development Engineer, 2010-2013
- Microsoft, Senior Software Development Engineer, 2007-2013
- China Europe International Business School, Management, 2000
- Southeast University, Bach., Computer Science, 1990-1994