Ockert Loubser Verified — Ockert Loubser has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Seasoned serial entrepreneur and tech-savvy business developer, Ockert Loubser, holds over 18 years of commercial expertise as a pioneering businessman. Since 2002, he established multiple market-leading ventures, all still in lucrative operation to this day. A firm believer in Digital Assets as the future of global payments, Ockert is focused on Blockchain and Dapps research, solutions development, and digital product design from the beginning of his career. As a Graphic UI UX Designer and Animator Ockert started to become involved in software architecture and application invention when joining his father Michael in software and hardware development he became a self-taught developer developing cloud platforms and implementing hardware SDKs into commercial software applications that support 21st-century digital video software capturing, communication networks, social interaction, cloud data storage, digital identity and profile management and GSM transactional solutions.
In 2012 Ockert and his Father Michael emigrated to Slovakia whereafter they co-founded Core Group and Core Decentralized Technologies, amid a host of synchronized pioneering ventures across Europe and the USA.
Always being responsible for operations and project roll-out Ockert has led the development teams of Core building its global, decentralized, Blockchain-based ecosystem. A visionary independent thinker and leader of multi-talented creative teams, Ockert drives high performance outputs that place his squads well ahead of the pack. Service delivery excels client expectations without fail and fills contemporary gaps in the marketplace via on-point consumer insights.
Recently taking over the CEO helm from his father Michael, Ockert runs a tight but thriving ship with a close-knit team of diversely skilled experts who designed and delivered the most scalable, fastest and most secure eco friendly blockchain in the world:
Multi-lingual in English, Afrikaans, basic German, French and Slovak, Ockert is an optimist, who views his leadership mandate squarely as leaving a lasting and workable legacy to benefit the next generation.
- Development of a Digital Video card and video capturing software, Developer and Hardware Specialist (2001-2003)
- Development IP camera software solutions with integrated Input and Output management platform, Developer and Hardware Specialist (2002-2003)
- Designed and installed a 365 IP camera site with integrated access control solutions, the largest IP camera site at the time in South Africa, Developer and Hardware Specialist (2002-2003)
- Developed a closed-loop banking and accountability system for collection and management of cash insurance payments Developer, Hardware Specialist and Designer (2003-2006)
- Developed a tokenized collection system on GPRS POS devices with cloud data storage platforms integrated with the closed-loop banking and accountability platform, Developer, Hardware Specialist and Designer 2003-2006
- Built a successful advertising agency from the ground up having some of the largest clients in South Africa such as McDonalds, SAIPA, Cell Air, Dions Wired and many more. CEO (2003-2012)
- Developed several Interactive Media platforms in the gaming environment with tracking and projection, masking, and mapping rolling out with clients such as SAB. Developer, Hardware Specialist and Designer (2012-2013)
- Developed an interactive Smart TV shopping mall on the Samsung Tizen OS which utilized the camera to not only track movements but also map and wrap on the users body clothing, accessories, etc. Developer, Designer as well as Architect (2012-2013)
- Co-Founded, Developed and currently the CEO of Core Decentralized Technologies, Developer, Architect and CEO, (2013-current)
- Core Decentralized Technologies Developer, Architect and CEO
- Core Blockchain Founding Member
- Wall Money Chief Executive Officer
- CorePay Chief Executive Officer
- Ting Chief Executive Officer
- TokToKey Chief Executive Officer
- PingExchange Chief Executive Officer
- Core Group Chief Executive Officer
- GTIFin s.r.o. Co-Founder
- CCnews24 Strategic Advisor
- Wall it Studios Creative Director Jan 2003 - 2018
- Red & Yellow, Art Direction, 2005 - 2007
- Inscape Design College, Graphic Design, 2004 - 2005
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ockert Loubser. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.