7 hours ago · 2 min read
Table of Contents
Fred Wilson is an American businessman, venture capitalist and blogger. Wilson is the co-founder of Union Square Ventures, a New York City-based venture capital firm with investments in Web 2.0 companies such as Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Zynga, Kickstarter, Etsy and MongoDB.
- Union Square Ventures, Founder & Partner
- Flatiron Partner, Founder & Managing Partner
- Euclid Partners, General Partner, 1991 - 1996
- Euclid Partners, Associate, 1987 - 1991
- The Wharton School, MBA, Finance, 1985 - 1987
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, SB, Mechanical Engineering, 1979 - 1983
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Fred Wilson. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.