Blockchainge DC 2019 will convene top leaders in government, industry, technology, law, and others for in- depth discussions on advancing the use of Blockchain.
Blockchain technology is transforming our government and organizations worldwide, so we are convening top leaders in government, industry, technology, law, and others for in- depth discussions on advancing the use of Blockchain. Attendees will participate in debates on crucial issues impacting adoption, and gain actionable knowledge. There will also be immersive workshops especially developed for Lawyers, Accountants, and Compliance and Risk Management professionals.
- Warren Davidson – Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives
- Jalak Jobanputra – Founding Partner, Future\Perfect Ventures
- Jose Arrieta – Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Andrew Busch – Chief Market Intelligence Officer, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Bernadette Kogler – CEO, RiskSpan
- Paul Snow – CEO, Factom
- Juan Zarate – Chairman and Co-Founder, The Financial Integrity Network (FIN)
- Jim Cunha – SVP, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Sarah Olsen – Head of Business Development, Gemini Trust Company, LLC
- and more . . .
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Hear directly from government and industry leaders already using blockchain and creating infrastructure that accelerates the use of the technology.
- Participate in conversations about the potential of the technology and debates on crucial issues impacting adoption and gain actionable knowledge that will help you determine and navigate your organization’s future with blockchain.
- Gain insights into why blockchain is generating so much excitement and attention worldwide.
- Explore the crucial legal, regulatory and other issues that impact innovation and adoption, including token offerings.
- Learn about the technical innovations that are paving the path for widespread use.
- Venture into the future of blockchain and how it may transform our daily lives from the money we use, the use of our personal information, how we are governed and businesses are regulated and much more.
We already have a number of impressive speakers such as Andy Busch and Jose Arietta. We are announcing more every week. We expect more than 500 attendees and have room to support up 1000! Come join us in Washington DC for a packed 3 days of debates, panels and interactive session.