BaseFEX Verified — BaseFEX has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
BaseFEX is a futures trading platform offering leveraged contracts for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Basefex was founded in 2018 by a group of cryptocurrency traders and idealists who are not satisfied with the status quo and the way the incumbents do business.
Today, Basefex provides traders across the globe with not only phenomenal liquidity but also top-notch security and innovative products. Basefex’s mission is to uphold the original crypto spirits and make the world a better place by helping everyone trade more and trade better.
- KYC policy: we will never require KYC check for any of our services.
- Time of existence: we have been in operation since Oct. 2018.
- Recognition: BaseFEX is listed on CoinMarketCap.
- Top-notch security: BaseFEX has never been hacked since its launch on Oct. 2018. We also have obtained the highest security rating from Mozilla Observatory Test.
- Stable server: BaseFEX has never had a system break down nor has encountered an overload since launch.
- Mobile apps: Android and iOS apps available.
- Low fees: BaseFEX has the world’s lowest taker fees on BTCUSD and BTCUSDT
- Support: BaseFEX has 24/7 live support via email and live chat.
- Cold storage: All your assets are held in multi-signature cold wallets.
Republic of SeychellesOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of BaseFEX. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.