Source: WAVESUSD Chart by TradingView
Waves is an open blockchain protocol and development toolset for Web 3.0 applications and decentralized solutions, aiming to raise security, reliability and speed of IT systems. It enables anyone to build their apps, fostering mass adoption of blockchain.
- Leased Proof-of-Stake – Cost-efficient and sustainable algorithm with a leasing option for improved network security
- Waves-NG – On-chain protocol to address the speed and throughput challenges common for blockchains
- Ride programming language – Smart contract language designed to improve development speed and avoid serious mistakes
- Easy token operations – Unique token architecture enables straightforward use of digital assets. Transfer, exchange and create custom scripted tokens suitable for any need
- Oracles – Connect with real-world data. Explore existing oracles or build your own
- Waves Keeper – a browser extension for secure interaction with Waves-enabled web services and dApps
- Waves Wallet – Secure, multi-platform blockchain client for – accessing the full range of Waves’ asset management functionality
Research: Bitcoin HODL waves show that this cycle is completely the same as all others
The HODL waves metric is a chart that groups Bitcoin supply in circulation into different age bands and the changes in these age bands over the years.
Research: HODL waves show short-term holders at level lower than 2019 bear market bottom
On-chain data indicates a drastic fall in short-term Bitcoin holders with the number dropping to 27.4%. Market bottoms historically correlate with short-term holders falling below 29%
Vires.Finance to be “reset” following Waves revival plan proposal to solve liquidity crisis
A proposal to "reset" Vires.Finance has received strong community support in attempting to solve the protocols liquidity crisis.
Waves, STEPN, Helium lead top 100 crypto recovery
Crypto markets are largely green today, with WAVES leading the top 100 biggest gainers in the last 24-hours.
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Waves. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.