Waves is a decentralized platform that allows any user to issue, transfer, swap and trade custom tokens directly on the blockchain.
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric.$6,868,175
The Network Value to Transactions (NVT) ratio calculates the dollar value of crypto transaction activity relative to the network value.
- Leased Proof-of-Stake – Cost-efficient and sustainable algorithm with a leasing option for improved network security
- Waves-NG – On-chain protocol to address the speed and throughput challenges common for blockchains
- Ride programming language – Smart contract language designed to improve development speed and avoid serious mistakes
- Easy token operations – Unique token architecture enables straightforward use of digital assets. Transfer, exchange and create custom scripted tokens suitable for any need
- Oracles – Connect with real-world data. Explore existing oracles or build your own
- Waves Keeper – a browser extension for secure interaction with Waves-enabled web services and dApps
- Waves Wallet – Secure, multi-platform blockchain client for – accessing the full range of Waves’ asset management functionality
Founder & CEO