Source: WAVESUSD Chart by TradingView
Waves is an open blockchain protocol and development toolset for Web 3.0 applications and decentralized solutions, aiming to raise security, reliability and speed of IT systems. It enables anyone to build their apps, fostering mass adoption of blockchain.
- Leased Proof-of-Stake – Cost-efficient and sustainable algorithm with a leasing option for improved network security
- Waves-NG – On-chain protocol to address the speed and throughput challenges common for blockchains
- Ride programming language – Smart contract language designed to improve development speed and avoid serious mistakes
- Easy token operations – Unique token architecture enables straightforward use of digital assets. Transfer, exchange and create custom scripted tokens suitable for any need
- Oracles – Connect with real-world data. Explore existing oracles or build your own
- Waves Keeper – a browser extension for secure interaction with Waves-enabled web services and dApps
- Waves Wallet – Secure, multi-platform blockchain client for – accessing the full range of Waves’ asset management functionality
Waves CEO calls futures markets ‘breeding ground for FUD,’ requests exchanges disable trading
According to Ivanov, Waves does not need a futures market because it is a "breeding ground for FUD and making money off short positions."
Waves Platform CEO announces launch of new stablecoin
Sasha Ivanov announced launch of new stablecoin and addressed Twitter user concerns surrounding depegging.
Wave Labs reveals DAXA warning caused significant damage to WAVES token
Waves Labs reports that DAXA warning led to increased short selling of WAVES token, causing liquidity issues and market instability.
Waves Organization & Team
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Waves. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.