Source: PONDUSD Chart by TradingView
Marlin is an open protocol that provides a high-performance programmable network infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0. The nodes in the Marlin network, called Metanodes, operate the MarlinVM which provides a virtual router interface for developers to deploy customized overlays and perform edge computations.
Notable overlays that can be built using MarlinVM include:
- Low-latency block multicast to scale blockchains
- Low-latency mempool sync for arbitrageurs
- Mesh networks
- Anonymity networks like mixnets
- Device optimization and caching responses of API to Infura, Alchemy etc
Its native utility token POND is used for:
- Running validator nodes on the network via staking
- Making and voting on governance proposals to determine how network resources are allocated
- Determining a set of network performance auditors and compensating users from an insurance fund in case of a SLA breach
Marlin aims to deliver on the promise of a decentralized web where applications secured via the blockchain are indistinguishable in terms of performance to users accustomed to Web 2.0.
Idexo Launches its Community Development Kit to Help Brands Mint NFTs on Twitter and Telegram
Gibraltar, Gibraltar, 27th September, 2021 — Idexo is proud to announce the launch of its Community Development Kit (CDK).
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Marlin. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.