Juhi Mirza · 2 hours ago · 1 read
Market Cap $37,263,977
24H Volume $5,774,550
Circulating Supply 87,380,040 GRIN
Total Supply 87,380,040 GRIN
Announced Jan 15, 2019
All-Time High $19.2102
% from ATH -98%
ATH Date Jan 18, 2019
Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access. Grin uses a proof-of-work system called Cuckoo Cycle that searches very large graphs for cycles, i.e. a cyclic path (a path that loops back on itself).
Grin (GRIN) Features:
- Privacy by default. This enables complete fungibility without precluding the ability to selectively disclose information as needed.
- Scales mostly with the number of users and minimally with the number of transactions (<100 byte
kernel), resulting in a large space-saving compared to other blockchains.
- Strong and proven cryptography. MimbleWimble only relies on Elliptic Curve Cryptography which has been tried and tested for decades.
- Design simplicity that makes it easy to audit and maintain over time.
- Community-driven, encouraging mining decentralization.
Consensus Proof of Work (PoW)
Hash Algorithm Cuckoo Cycle
Org. Structure Decentralized
Development Status On-going development
Open Source Yes