Chris Sealey · 21 hours ago · 2 min read
Read the latest › ETH 2.0
Read the latest › Regulation
Nick Chong · 1 week ago · 2 min read
Shaurya Malwa · 1 week ago · 2 min read
It is claimed that BWB is a BW.COM platform token based on ERC20 standard of the Ethereum blockchain which bears community rights and interests, circulation and value attribution.
It is claimed that BWB is distributed through the mechanism of “synchronous release of POS mining”, 51% of the BWB will be returned to community users through the “mining by trading, mining by deposit, mining by mining” model. The rest, 49% of the BWB, will be used for targeted distribution, public distribution and distribution to BW Fund and operations teams.
You are about to leave CryptoSlate in order to visit a cryptocurrency or ICO website. This link is provided solely for informational purposes and is not an endorsement in any way. We recommend that you exercise extreme caution and consult a registered investment advisor before taking any action.