Victor Ji Verified — Victor Ji has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Victor is a Harvard University Economics Master, Binance Evangelist, MiraclePlus (former YC China) Fellow, and Advisor to Unifi Protocol. He previously served as the Chair of Harvard Kennedy School Blockchain PIC. He is a columnist for Chainnews, 8Btc, Mars Finance, etc. Before Harvard, he was the executive partner of BitBlock Capital and worked at Ontology.
- Harvard's Belfer Center Research Assistant May 2020 - Nov 2020
- Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, Master of Business Administration - MBA, X-Plan,
- Harvard Kennedy School, Master of Public Administration - MPA, International development,
- Copenhagen Business School, Academic exchange, Business Administration,
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Cross Registration Student, Blockchain and Money- taught by Gary GenslerCross Registration Student, Blockchain and Money- taught by Gary Gensler,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Victor Ji. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.