Rodrigo Russell Verified — Rodrigo Russell has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Rodrigo Russell Bio
Rodrigo was an early cryptocurrency investor, entrepreneur and has been deeply involved in cryptocurrency markets and community since late 2015.
Currently serves as Chief Revenue Officer at Utrust, a Web3 payment platform, that allows merchants to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, bringing cryptocurrencies to mainstream consumers and businesses. Currently, he is in charge of the company’s revenue streams, business development, strategic partnerships, and growth activities.
He previously worked at Sonae Investment Management, the corporate venture arm of Sonae Group, actively investing in world-class tech companies.
One-liner: Finance, technology, and classic car enthusiast.
Mantra: Work hard in silence; let success make the noise.
Rodrigo Russell Current Work
Rodrigo Russell Previous Work
- UTRUST Chief Operating Officer Feb 2018 – Nov 2021
- Class XXV Alchemist Accelerator Apr 2020 - May 2021
- 500 Global Batch 24 Oct 2018 – Feb 2019
- Sonae IM (Investment Management) Portfolio Development Apr 2016 - Mar 2018
Rodrigo Russell Education
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Blockchain Technologies, Business Innovation & Application, 2018 - 2019
- Porto Business School, Financial Analysis,
- Católica Porto Business School, Licentiate degree, Economics,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Rodrigo Russell. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.