Pierre Rochard has researched and written about Bitcoin since February 2013. He co-founded the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute in 2014 to curate the best primary source literature. In addition to developing Bitcoin software, Pierre is an outspoken advocate for Bitcoin’s decentralized governance. In 2017 he began co-hosting the Noded Bitcoin Podcast. Pierre is widely recognized as an authority on the investment case for Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Advisory Founder
- Noded Bitcoin Podcast Co-Founder
- Software Engineer Axial
- Hudson River Trading Senior Accountant / Programmer 2015-2016
- Bitpay Wallet Staff Accountant 2014-2015
- Deloitte Securitization Consultant 2013-2014
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Accounting, 2012-2013
- The University of Texas at Austin, Master’s Degree, ccounting, 2012-2013
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Pierre Rochard. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.