Neeraj Kashyap Verified — Neeraj Kashyap has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Neeraj Kashyap Bio
Neeraj Kashyap is the founder and CEO of Moonstream.to. He is a mathematician, and holds a Ph.D. in Number Theory from Indiana University. Spent his late twenties in Japan, using mathematics and Machine Learning to build algorithms to diagnose Parkinson’s disease and other similar disorders. This work made him realize the importance of building large-scale knowledge graphs, and he moved to Silicon Valley to focus on this work.
He has worked at Google on TensorFlow, and has built knowledge graphs that are being used actively by major US healthcare organizations. Neeraj has been working in the Ethereum ecosystem since 2016.
Neeraj Kashyap Current Work
- Moonstream.to CEO
Neeraj Kashyap Previous Work
- Doc.ai Head of AI, Head of Blockchain 2018-2019
- Google, TensorFlow Developer Programs Engineer 2017-2018
- Human API Product Manager, Software Engineer 2015-2017
Neeraj Kashyap Education
- Indiana University Bloomington, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Mathematics, 2005-2013
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Master of Science (MS), Applied Mathematics, 2004-2005
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Science (BS), Mathematics, 1999-2003
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Neeraj Kashyap. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.