Michael Sonnenshein Bio
Michael Sonnenshein is the CEO at Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Under his leadership, the firm has grown to be the definitive leader in crypto investing, offering a wide range of investments, including single-asset and diversified products. Michael is regularly featured on CNBC and Bloomberg and was honored in 2018 as one of Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Wall Street. Michael serves as a member of the Grayscale Board of Directors, CME Group Bitcoin Futures Council, and NYU Blockchain Association.
Prior to joining Grayscale, Michael was a financial advisor at JP Morgan Securities, covering HNW individuals and institutions, and an analyst at Barclays Wealth, providing coverage to middle‐market hedge funds and institutions. Michael earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and his Master of Business Administration from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.
Michael Sonnenshein Current Work
Michael Sonnenshein Previous Work
- Grayscale Investments Managing Director Jan 2018 - Dec 2020
- Grayscale Investments Director Jan 2015 - Dec 2017
- Grayscale Investments Account Executive Jan 2014 - Dec 2014
- JPMorgan Associate Sep 2011 - Jan 2014
- Barclays Analyst May 2009 - Sep 2011
- Bank of America Analyst Jun 2008 - May 2009
Michael Sonnenshein Education
- NYU School of Business, Master of Business Administration,
- Emory University - Goizueta Business School, Bachelor of Business Administration,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Michael Sonnenshein. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.