About Ethereum Foundation
Ethereum Foundation, a Swiss nonprofit organization, is a worldwide team of passionate developers. The Ethereum Foundation’s mission is to promote and support Ethereum platform and base layer research, development and education to bring decentralized protocols and tools to the world that empower developers to produce next generation decentralized applications (dapps), and together build a more globally accessible, more free and more trustworthy Internet.
Ethereum Foundation Features
- Smart money, smart wallet. The Ethereum Wallet is a gateway to decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows you to hold and secure ether and other crypto-assets built on Ethereum, as well as write, deploy and use smart contracts.
Ethereum Foundation Services
- Build Unstoppable Applications. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
- Learn Solidity, A New Language for Smart Contracts. Create a tradeable digital token that can be used as a currency, a representation of an asset, a virtual share, a proof of membership or anything at all.
- Kickstart a Project with a Trustless Crowdsale. You can build a crowdfund to pre-sell a product, a crowdsale to sell virtual shares in a blockchain organization, and an auction of a limited number of items.
- Create a Democratic Autonomous Organization. You can build a virtual organization where members vote on issues, a transparent association based on shareholder voting, your own country with an unchangeable constitution, and a better delegative democracy.
Ethereum Foundation Team
Foundation Council | Creator of Ethereum
Foundation Council | Attorney at Law & Notary Public
Former Technical Steering Group | Co-Founder of Ethereum
Ethereum Foundation Headquarters
Zug, SwitzerlandOpen in Google Maps →
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Ethereum Foundation. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the company mentioned on this page.