Alex Smirnov Verified — Alex Smirnov has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
Alex Smirnov Bio
Alex Smirnov is a mathematician, researcher, developer, and blockchain enthusiast. He’s the CEO and Co-Founder of deBridge, a generic messaging and cross-chain interoperability protocol, where he focuses on the protocol design, product management, partnerships, and operations. Alex previously co-founded Phenom which is a blockchain research and development company, and he has also led a team that has won numerous hackathons and developed various blockchain solutions and dApps.
Alex Smirnov Current Work
Alex Smirnov Previous Work
- Phenom CEO and Founder May 2017 - Dec 2020
- Navigine Head of Research and Development Jan 2014 - Jan 2017
- Moscow State University Engineer of the Department “The Theory of Plasticity” of the Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty May 2011 - Oct 2012
Alex Smirnov Education
- Moscow State University (MSU), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Mathematics and Physics, 2014 - 2018
- Moscow State University (MSU), Specialist, Inertial navigation, Indoor navigation, 2009 - 2014
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Alex Smirnov. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.