Chiu founded Boba Network, a Layer 2 optimistic rollup scaling solution built on Ethereum to make it faster and cheaper to use. His experience includes growing distributed systems startups, designing DAO-like incentive systems (years before DAOs), and investing in top startups through XSeed and Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs. Alan has maintained a mission-driven attitude when building startups, which is most apparent in his penchant for teaching and the phrase “WAGMI” (we’re all gonna make it).
- Boba Network Founder & CEO
- Enya.ai Founder & CEO
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business Board Member, Stanford GSB Alumni Association
- Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs Co-President
- XSeed Capital Partner
- Carnegie Mellon University SIlicon Valley Lecturer 2019
- Breakaway Labs, Inc. Investor / Board Member 2016 - 2018
- Migo Investor / Board Observer 2014 - 2018
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Master of Science (MS), Management, 2010 - 2011
- The University of British Columbia, BASc, Electrical and Computer Engineering,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of Alan Chiu. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.