John deVadoss Verified — John deVadoss has verified to CryptoSlate that all corresponding social details are accurate.
John leads ngd enterprise inc, in Seattle, WA, with a focus on the blockchain developer experience and tooling. Previously he built and successfully exited two Machine Learning start-ups.”
Earlier in his career at Microsoft, John incubated and built Microsoft Digital from zero to $0.5B in revenue, and he also led Architecture Strategy, Product, and Developer Engagement for the .NET platform v1. He has published a number of books on Software Architecture and is currently working on a book on Decentralized Systems.
- ngd enterprise inc Founder | President | Head, Development
- Board Member Global Blockchain Business Council
- WTIA Cascadia Blockchain Council Steering Committee
- buildpulse CTO 2018
- text11 Co-Founder 2016-2018
- Microsoft Digital General Manager 2011-2016
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MS in CS, PhD Candidate - Machine Learning,
All images, branding and wording is copyright of John deVadoss. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.