Source: RMRKUSD Chart by TradingView
RMRK.app is a part of Kusama’s broader NFT strategy and a way to abuse Kusama’s system.remark extrinsic to write custom notes onto the chain in a standardized and structured way. The protocol runs on the Kusama blockchain.
$RMRK is the native utility token that is used for:
- currency in the RMRK metaverse(s).
- preventing fungible token spam
- curation in galleries *governance of platform-wide parameters *curation in RMRK-launched but not necessarily NFT-related products *collateral in DeFi protocols like Karura and others. *abstraction of the multi-chain architecture: using RMRK tokens to mint, trade, and generally interact with the NFTs in our ecosystem. *whitelabel of RMRK products and apps *use of $RMRK tokens to fund your account for use with applications like BadCall
RMRK tools include:
- RMRK tools to interact with NFTs on the command line and in web apps
- RMRK spec to write your own implementation
- RMRK pinning tools to pin for IPFS and regularly clean outdated pins from services like Pinata
- A standalone, embeddable renderer for RMRK2 composable NFTs
All images, branding and wording is copyright of RMRK. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. CryptoSlate has no affiliation or relationship with the coins, projects or people mentioned on this page. Data is provided by CoinMarketCap, Coinpaprika and TradingView.