Azart is a decentralized network using PoW and Masternodes. The AzartPay platform is considered as a payment system for various gambling and other services.
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric.$2
- BLOCK REWARD. Smooth decrease of the reward from 21 to 2 coins per block, for 9 years.
- BLOCK REWARD DISTRIBUTION. Miners 27% / Masternodes 63% / Funding 10%
- MASTERNODES. Azart uses masternodes to power PrivateSend, InstantSend, and the Governance and Funding system. Users are rewarded for running masternodes.
- SUPER-FAST. InstantSend allows for near-instant transactions.
- ANONYMOUS. PrivateSend gives financial privacy by obscuring the source of funds on the blockchain.
- GOVERNANCE AND FUNDING. Owners of masternodes can propose their projects to the vote for subsequent financing.