BNB, or Binance Coin, is a cryptocurrency created by Binance. Binance Coin (BNB) powers the Binance Ecosystem. As the native coin of Binance Chain, BNB has multiple use cases: fueling transactions on the Chain, paying for transaction fees on Binance Exchange, making in-store payments, and many more.
Where you can use BNB
- Pay trading fees – Receive a 25% discount on trading fees using BNB
- Pay travel expenses – Travel the world and pay with BNB at merchants in Australia
- Pay by credit card – Pay your Crypto.com credit card bill with BNB
- Stake and shift BNB via VAULT – Stake and shift BNB via Mithril’s VAULT wallet
- Buy virtual gifts – Buy virtual gifts on live video streaming platform
- Pay via XPOS – Purchase anything from stores that use the XPOS device by Pundi X
- Pay in BNB – Pay with BNB on DENT Apps
- Pay BNB in the pilot shop – Pay BNB for aircrafts in the pilot shop powered by Aeron
- Use BNB to make impact investments – Use BNB to make impact investments on Moeda platform globally
BNB Burning Mechanism
Binance plans to destroy BNB each quarter based on the trading volume on our exchange, until 50% of the total BNB supply (100 million BNB) is burned. All transactions will be recorded on the blockchain. Eventually, only 100 million BNB will remain in circulation.
Reported Volume calculates volume from all exchanges with market pairs, but due to factors such as wash trading, it is considered an unreliable metric.$448,560,055
The Network Value to Transactions (NVT) ratio calculates the dollar value of crypto transaction activity relative to the network value.